Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: KODAK QA PROBLEMS

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member BolexPlusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The last 12 months have been fine for me. About two years ago I processed 5 rolls with water marks and hairs on the film (not fatal). About a year and a half ago I had some scattered blue flashing on a roll through Fair Lawn (again, not fatal). Since then it's probably been 10-12 rolls through Fair Lawn with no gripes.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Andrew Kempees's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How is the developing quality on the K40 since it is now done in the states ? Has anybody had the same old problems such as scratches ect ? Light leaks ? I had mega problems a while back, I just want to hear from anybody who has film back from Kodak since the change. So thats K-40 in a PK-59 mailer going to Fairlawn, OR the service that Walmart or K-Mart offers. Please thats K-40 only.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member megalith6's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2004
    Posts
    188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi,

    so presumably you guys get your processed in the States while we get ours sent to Switzerland? I must say, it sounds as if you get bt far the better deal of it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •